Our aluminum doors are durable and affordable. With a variety of styles and sizes to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect door for your home or office. If you’re looking for an entrance that will provide years of good looks and low maintenance without breaking the bank – aluminum may be just what you need. Many prefer aluminum to other metals such as steel or iron because it is lightweight and robust, unlike steel which can rust.
- Lightweight but strong and durable.
- Withstand high wind speeds
- More energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Quality materials, expert craftsmanship that lasts for years.
- Energy efficiency with a durable product
- Elegant minimalistic design
- Heavy gauge metal construction
- For both interior and exterior applications
- Single- or double-sided glass
- Heavy-duty design
- Durable and Easy to Paint
- Sleek, modern design offers the perfect look for any home or business
Made in the USA, our aluminum doors are durable, increasing the resale value of your home.
Since they never rust, they are perfect for areas exposed to higher wind speeds. Durable and lightweight, aluminum is also more energy-efficient than other metals such as steel or iron.
What makes our doors stand out?
- Certified to satisfy national and international standards for fire protection
- Simple installation
- 100% recyclable
- Available in single and double door designs
- No corrosion – ideal for humid environments such as New York City.
Recent post :
about us :
Universal Fireproof Doors is a market leader in commercial doors, frames, and hardware. We specialize in supplying complete commercial door solutions for medium to large-scale development projects in the United States and across the world. USA Fire Door is a commercial door company that specializes in commercial steel doors, commercial wood doors, hollow metal door, and frame systems, aluminum door frames, vision lite, and louver inserts, fire-certified glass packs, commercial door hardware, security door solutions, and more. At USA Fire Door, we believe that expertise, flexibility, and the ability to value engineer projects provide us with a competitive advantage. We offer a diverse range of items from several producers.”
Options: Single Doors, Double Doors, French Doors
Style: Contemporary, Colonial, Traditional, Craftsman
Material: Aluminum (Aluminum Alloy)
Finish: Powder Coated and Anodized Finish Options Available in Bronze, Silver or Black.
Door Thickness: [ Write number]-inch
Size: Customizable to fit your space
Fire-Rating: Up to 60 minutes
Buy American Act Compliance: Made in the USA
Handing: Standard. Left-hand door units available on request